Friday, January 28, 2011

Ruffle Me Up

I Love A Good Ruffle.
Romantic, sweet, and there is the right ruffle for every boy type.

Ruffle Front Dress from ASOS.com
The subtleness of the ruffles is what makes this dress a sensation. It's understated yet chic. In Winter wear it with nylons and ankle boots and pearls, in Summer try sandals or heels with layered bangles and bright coloured clutch.
Price $48.27

Ruffle Tee by Red Valentino
Available at Shopbop.com
Price $201.79


Ruffle-Tier Silk-Chiffon Gown
By Halston.
I am having a romantic love affair with this dress, or maybe the idea of a great love affair that I might have wearing this dress. I love this playful-girly colour (and I have to say looks fabulous on me) paired with the long, elegant, ruffles it's my garden party pick for spring.
Right now I am counting my pennies because Net-a-porter.com has it on SALE for $2,580
Photo courtesy of net-a-porter.com

Ruffles Sister - The Pleat
Pleated One Shoulder Bodycon Dress from ASOS
Sexy not Slutty
Price $55.17

No comments:

Post a Comment