Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reed Krakoff - Classic, Gorgeous and Nothing Like Coach

Originally I was planning to do a review on the best Satchel bags this season as I have been searching for one myself, and dreaming of a Proenza Schouler PS1 Crocodile Satchel. That was until I found Reed Krakoff's Spring 2011 collection, I was amazed that the Creative Director behind such an average company as Coach was capable of designing exceptionally luxurious items. As I inspected each one of the bags in his signature collection I realized that it was going to be very hard to narrow down the best of the best. So here we are, these are my favorites. I will be selling my kidney for one of them, just not sure which one yet. 

The Boxer ||
Priced at $5,990 USD


The Boxer |
Priced at $1,090 USD


The Boxer Clutch
Priced at $590 USD


The Inside Out Boxer Satchel
Priced at $1,890


The Standard Clutch
Priced at $490


The Utility Messenger |
Priced at $1,990



No comments:

Post a Comment